The laboratory is in close proximity to the production of concrete products and controls European methods of physical and mechanical testing of concrete.
The Concrete Laboratory has state-of-the-art laboratory equipment for the development of new concrete composition selection maps and quality control of concrete mix production:
- • Laboratory mixer for mixing concrete mixtures;
- • Forms for making samples;
- • Press to determine compressive strength;
- • A room or cabinet for storing samples under normal conditions;
- • Scales Concrete mixer for production of trial mixes and selection of concrete composition;
- • Climatic chambers or rooms to determine the frost resistance of concrete.
The Concrete Laboratory is responsible for controlling the concrete mix produced and manufactured by:
- • Input control of aggregates (cement sand gravel and concrete additives);
- • Operational control of cement gravel sand and concrete additives;
- • Control of concrete mixes in accordance with GOST;
- • Analysis of test results and drawing up of test reports;
- • Teaching employees technological parameters;
- • Advising clients.