Our company uses energy-saving technologies, is engaged in the production of bio-chips, fuel bio-briquette.
All buildings and structures are checked by certified equipment.
Our experts have been trained in Europe.
We provide a set of recommendations on energy conservation and energy audit, on the selection of equipment and materials.
Energy audit - voluntary energy audit conducted at the initiative of the consumer of fuel and energy resources.
Energy inspection - survey of consumers of fuel and energy resources in order to establish the efficiency of their use of fuel and energy resources and to develop cost-effective measures to reduce costs.
The purpose of an energy audit is to identify ways to improve the energy efficiency of an enterprise, building, heating system or water utility.
During energy audit the following measures are carried out:
- • Analysis of the state of power supply systems, heat supply, water supply, technical equipment park of industrial enterprise (object);
- • Assessment of the status of systems and measuring instruments - devices for metering of energy carriers and their compliance with the established requirements;
- • Detection of unreasonable losses;
- • Assessment of the state of the system of normalization of energy consumption and use of energy carriers;
- • Checking the energy balances of the enterprise (object);
- • Calculation of specific standards of energy consumption for products or types of work;
- • Assessment of the feasibility of major energy-saving measures implemented by the enterprise.
The result of an energy audit may be:
- • a conclusion on the quality of the received energy resources, especially electricity;
- • recommendations for implementing energy-saving measures and technologies;
- • recommendations for measures (including changes in technology) aimed at improving energy efficiency of products;
- • recommendations for the replacement of consumed energy by other types of resources (for example, electricity for heating - hot or hot steam).
According to the results of the survey, the Energy Passport of the enterprise is formed according to the form approved by the standards of Ukraine. The building energy passport shall include the following energy survey data:
- • equipment of energy resources accounting;
- • the amount of energy resources consumed and its dynamics;
- • energy efficiency class;
- • percent of loss of energy resources;
- • energy saving potential, estimation of possible savings;
- • a typical plan for energy conservation and energy efficiency improvement.
Energy audit at the stage of deciding on the implementation of an energy-efficient project gives clear answers to the questions:
- • Where and for what reason is energy (heat, water, light) being inefficiently consumed at the facility/building?
- • How critical are these losses to the business/building today and in the near term?
- • What measures can be taken to improve energy efficiency?
- • What is the estimated cost of the event?
- • What is the priority in implementing measures in the absence of the necessary funding?
For energy audit we have our own devices.
Our company conducts energy audit of cottages, multi-storey buildings, industrial, office, warehouse and commercial premises. We guarantee high quality of all work, individual approach to each client and reasonable cost of diagnostics. For thermal inspection of the facility modern thermal imaging equipment and approved techniques are used, which ensures the execution of works of any volume and complexity in a minimum time.
Employees of our Company are real professionals, energy audit is carried out in strictly specified terms, quickly and as accurately as possible. Extensive experience determines the optimal recommendations for eliminating the identified shortcomings of the object and improving its thermal insulation characteristics. At the end of the energy audit, we provide the customer with a complete report, which reflects all the issues of improving the efficiency of energy resources.
Thermal insulation (Thermal insulation) is a design element that reduces the heat transfer process and acts as the main thermal resistance. The term may also refer to materials for performing such elements or a set of measures on their device.
Thermal insulation is used to reduce heat transfer wherever it is necessary to maintain a set temperature, for example:
In construction, thermal insulation is used for the internal and external insulation of the exterior walls of buildings, roofs, floors, etc. This reduces energy consumption for heating and air conditioning.
In enclosures or enclosures of refrigeration equipment, furnaces. Due to thermal insulation it is possible to significantly reduce energy consumption to maintain the required temperature inside.
The heat pipelines are surrounded by thermal insulation to reduce the cooling or heating of the transmitted coolant. Corrosion protection. Thermal insulation has a vapor barrier (not always) and noise protection properties.
Insulation of tanks, tanks, boilers.
Insulation of pipeline fittings where removable thermal insulation structures are used.
For the production of thermal insulation, which prevents thermal conductivity, use materials that have a very low coefficient of thermal conductivity - thermal insulators. In cases where thermal insulation is used to retain heat inside an insulated object, such materials may be called heat insulation. Thermal insulators have a heterogeneous structure and high porosity.
Modern industry produces thermal insulation materials in various forms:
- • loose (cotton wool, perlite);
- • flat (plates, felt, mat);
- • liquid suspensions;
- • plaster mixes.